Digital Personas are interactive digital recreation of historical figures (Digital Ressurrection) or interactive digital representation of a living person (Digital Eternity).
It targets museums, schools and universities, foundations, historical societies, and media networks.
Museum visitors or students can interact in real time with their favorite historical character, asking him/her questions about aspects of the historical figure’s life, philosophies, accomplishments, and even pose modern-day questions (e.g., questions about football, Facebook, etc.) and the historical figure will provide responses.
Is a 3D holographic representation of a celebrity, athlete, politician, industry leaders or important member of a legacy family.
It is similar to Digital Resurrection, but more advanced in its knowledge base because the person is alive and can aid in the collection of data and provide personal and physical characteristics that someone who is deceased cannot.
This comprehensive, fully personalized product creates a visually, psychologically, and culturally accurate representation of the subject and allows for technologically advanced interaction with users and future generations.
- Understands questions by voice and by text
- Recognizes the customer’s position, bearing and main gestures
- Recognizes interlocutor identity and then decides the right answer based on intimacy level
- Recognizes sounds and music and has the ability to connect them to memories
- Prioritizes inputs
- Will be a 3D hologram or other 3D presentation layers with a complete body. It can react in real-time to stimulus (e.g., questions, gestures, etc. from Corpus) with natural movements, facial expressions, and posture.
- Involves full emotional mapping with representation. The customer’s emotional behavior will be detailed and created by a team of psychologists.